How We May Use Your Information
We may use your information for purposes of operating our business and other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about our products or services, respond to your inquiries, fulfill and process your request for our products and services, including helping you to complete transactions, process payments, and other customer service purposes.
- To enable you to use certain features of our product and services
- To administer the careers portion of the Website and process your application.
- To better understand how visitors use our Website and products and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Website and products and services and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To send communications to you, either from Microsemi directly or from our partners, including for marketing, newsletters, promotions, customer satisfaction surveys purposes and other communications related to our business, including information about our solutions we think may interest you.
“Personal Information” means any unique information or set of information that could be used to identify or contact an individual, such as the individual’s name, title, mailing address, email address, phone number, employer/profession, login information, password, payment card information or other specific types of personal information.
regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, www.tirthainfotech.com
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Our Refund Policy
At Tirtha Infotech IT Solution, our Refund Policy is based on standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices and all the refund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable.Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
Coverage & Scope
This Refund Policy covers Tirtha Infotech IT Solution’s action and approach towards refunds. This Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Tirtha Infotech IT Solution does not own or control or of persons that Tirtha Infotech IT Solution does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which Tirtha Infotech IT Solution’s websites link.
When Do You Qualify For Refunds?
When you file complaint to Tirtha Infotech IT Solution, we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. Refund is only made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to solve the issue.
While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, refund may apply*
- * Development/Post-sales operations has not yet started
- * The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing
- * You have not violated our payment terms
- * You have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
- * The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for refund trial
- * Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing.
- * You have presented all the proofs and evidences surfacing your refund claim
- * The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
*Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable.
How The Refund Takes Place?
- * Refund query is processed, analyzed and checked for veracity
- * Match the query with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points
- * Arrange for refunds in permissible situations and settle fully or partly, as the case may be
- * Sign a proof agreement
- * Unless you have been told otherwise, you destroy all copies of information shared and communication that happened in the due course
- * The refund may take 7-10 business days to process, after the refund agreement is signed
- * You will be refunded in the currency, you were charged in. If this is not your native currency, your bank may charge exchange fees, or a change in the exchange rate may have resulted in a difference in the amount refunded compared to the amount you originally paid (in your native currency). It is solely your responsibility if you have to pay any fees or bear any losses in this process.
Tirtha Infotech IT Solution may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check the policy from time to time for updates. For more information on our Refund Policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org